Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank you!

How do thank someone enough for putting in so much effort to keep family memories archived?  I don't know all I can say is that I owe it to someone for doing all this.  My sister Jerianne every year puts together a family video.  They are never something small or thrown together quickly, they are always elaborate well thought out productions.  My children ask for them constantly and love to laugh at how much they have all changed.  I honestly love them and don't know if everything would be as well documented without her effort.  Jerianne thank you so much I owe you big time however don't know how to repay you.  Your talents far exceed mine!  I love you love you love you!  You are precious to us all.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Just knowing tha tyou watch and enjoy them makes it all worth it!

Anonymous said...

Janae, as soon as we can get this house sold were headed back! We sooo miss it there and cant wait! Hopefully it wont take to long! Congrats on the baby how exciting and a girl, I am a little jelouse, love my boys but a girl would have been fun! You need to tell me you trick on how to get one. Anyways I have no clue where the corbals came from our cabinent guy got them so sorry. I wish I could rip them off the island and take them with me I love them! Good luck with the pregnancy and baby! Julie