Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day 2008!




This Labor day was so fun.  We got invited to a friends bar-b-que and had a super time.  There was lots of laughter and tons of food.  This pool is amazing and the kids are in heaven and would barely get out to eat.  Thanks so much to Caryn and Rusty but also to Russ and Cindi for letting us invade their space and take over their resort of  a back yard!  We love you guys!

P.S. I have to add this so that I don't forget but two nights in a row now Jag has smashed two bottles of perfume.  He stands on my counter and I barely notice until I hear the crash and smell the money on the floor.  I am sad that I lost my two bottles and to be honest they were my favorites but he hasn't gotten hurt and I think he finally learned that what he was doing was wrong.  I guess we'll see I can't speak to soon!

7 comments:

JJ said...

I'm glad that you had a good Labor Day. Wish we had been there so we could have joined in on the fun.

Sorry about your perfume although, having a boy myself, it no longer surprises me what they are capable of. We still love 'em.

Jaimi said...

Wow that looks so fun!!! Ya it was rainy and didn't get warmer than 65 degrees here. Oh I am so depressed:( I need to be somewhere that never gets cold. Hey put me on your email list so I can see what your boy has done next!!he he my email is jaimisparks@yahoo.com good luck!!

TD said...

Sounds like a great day! Hopefully you haven't spoken to soon about Jag learning his lesson.

Jaimie said...

As long as its the bottle of Juicy Couture there is nothing wrong with it!!

Come to CO RIGHT NOW!

vk said...

Wow, a baby doctor and a pool in one guy! Looks like you had a great time.. I love seeing you all have fun. I am putting my cologne up highhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks for the warning.

Love,
Mom

Nic said...

Nice backyard!! I am jealous that you get pools. We have a towel warmer for when we get out of the hot tub. You look great by the way.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I need to thank you for posting such fabulously flattering pictures of me! ha ha ha! It was a fun day for sure :) BTW bummer about the perfs!