Thursday, August 20, 2009

Everywhere into Everything!








I cant help but to laugh every time I see this little girl crawl around!  She is so small yet so mobile.  Overnight she started to crawl around and she wants to explore everything.  She does not like normal baby toys or saucers or swings, they keep her immobile.  Instead she likes to go out on her own.  She has eaten several pieces of paper before I found them, several times she has a mouth full of some sort of perfect size "choking" object, I have no idea how she does it.  You cannot turn your back for a moment or she is gone and with her size you really have to look for her.  She is  a hit everywhere we go!  I take her to the grocery store and people stop to talk to her and make her smile (which isn't hard at all)!!!  At the gym (I am not lying) there is a girl in Kids Klub that instantly puts the other babies down when she sees me walk in, to grab Greer.  She never puts her down.  She holds her the whole time!  There is something about Greer that draws everyone in.  You just want to hold her and squeeze her and tickle her like crazy.  She is always smiling and it is highly contagious.  I adore that girl and love absolutely everything about her.  Love you baby!!!

3 comments:

vk said...

Oh so do I , I am missing out...Keep these pictures and stories coming. I need them.

Love,
Mom

Jacqui said...

i'd hold her all day too - but i guess she'll have to learn to get around someday. give her a kiss from Aunt Nacky.

Lacey said...

She is the cutest! I love seeing her pictures, even in pictures it makes you want to hold her and squeeze her! She's adorable Janae!