Thursday, November 15, 2007

October-FEST!














I know that I am way behind however I need to start somewhere.  We had a lot of things going on in October so I am going to post a ton of pictures about everything that took place.  Not only was Halloween fun but we went to two pumpkin patches and had a ward party that were great as well.  I must say that I felt bad about Halloween night because I ran out of candy an hour and a half before the trick-or-treaters were done.  I had to put an empty bowl on my door step and could hear the kids say "Oh don't go there they are all out of candy!"  Sorry I will try harder next year I promise.  As for October over all it was a fun month filled with exciting adventures.  Anyone that lives here in good old AZ also knows that it was freakishly warm as well.  I truly miss a season called fall with the leaves and trees and chill in the air.  Arizona has a lot of great things to offer so I can't complain too much I guess.  Love to all!

P.S. I am sorry for some duplicate pictures.  I am lucky that I am even sane enough to figure out that I need to post any!  Best I can do for right now.  I must be losing it!

No comments: