Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day!




I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers and Dads and Grandpas and so on out there.  The world would be a lonely place without all of you.  Thank you especially to my Dad and for the amazing example that he set in his life for me.  I always want to be a better person when I am around him (although he would highly disagree with that statement!) I am also so grateful for my Grandfathers.  It still feels pretty new to me to only have one left with me here on earth.  It has been a few years now but I can always remember him and his sweet spirit.  I love my Papaw and cherish all the time that I get to spend with him.   To Ryan I could never have asked for a more amazing Dad to our children.  They are so excited to see him everyday and he loves to play with them constantly.  The only audible word that Jag says is "Daddy" and he screams it throughout the house all day long.  I am glad that our children will be able to have such a great father growing up and that they can learn so much through him.  He works so hard to keep our family thriving and happy and I can't express my appreciation enough.  I love you Ryan and I know the kids do as well.   Happy Fathers Day!

2 comments:

vk said...

You are such a sweet wife, and daughter and granddaughter! All three, keep thinking good thoughts about us, we're getting old :)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Janae,
This is such a sweet entry!

Just wanted to say "we love you" and hope all is well. Take care and give Ryan and the kids a hug for us!!

Hope to see you again soon.

Mamaw and Papaw