Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy 9 years!


Nine years ago today Ryan and I got married.  It was a wonderful day and I love looking back at all the pictures to remind me of that time.  So to my sweet husband Ryan (who when I got home from Utah had all the laundry done, house clean, and took the kids so that I could lay down and rest for a day) Happy Anniversary!  I look forward to many more years and great times together.  I love you and am so blessed that you chose me...

BTW... I tried to find one of the earliest pictures of Ryan and I that didn't  have to be scanned in.  This is what I got, enjoy!

9 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You are such a cute couple.

Caryn said...

Happy Anniversary! We had a blast swimming and catching up!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

so cute!!! Happy Anniversary!! Can you believe how fast Time FLYS!!! Hope to see you guys soon. :)

Leigh said...

Happy anniversary you guys!! Was that pic at the opening of the Melting Pot?? I remember that!! I'm not going to tell you what my favorite part of that night was, but it had to do with a chocolate covered cherry! Anyway, happy 9 years guys! WE LOVE YOU!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Happy 9th! I am so glad you got to relax. Love the old pic. But since you guys still look the EXACT same you could have just posted an updated pic and we would be none the wiser :)

vk said...

Here's to a happy life, I love you all.......


Love,
Mom

PS Thank you so much for coming to Utah and participating in the family events. It wouldn't have been the same without you all. I miss my kids...

Love,
Mom

Sandi said...

Happy 9th!! I'm sure you had a great time with your family in Utah! Sounds like you trained Ryan well! :)
-Sandi

Liz said...

Hey Janae - It was fun seeing you last week! I wish we would have had more time to visit...you and your sister are absolutely beautiful...and I just read that you are pregnant. Um - where are you hiding that baby???? You are absolutely tiny! (No fair!)
Anyway, congrats on your anniversary. We are celebrating our 9th next week also. I didn't realize we got married so close to each other.
Take Care!
Liz

Smith Crew said...

i miss ryans frosted tips!

Love you guys

chad