Friday, August 22, 2008

Like Father like Son!





Ryan got Jag a skateboard a while back and just recently he has found out that he loves it!  I mean he truly loves it.  He begs for it to come down early in the morning and he sits on it and pushes himself down the hallway.  When daddy comes home though the true fun begins.  Ryan helps him to stand and he pushes Jag down the hall and Jag balances really well and stays aboard while he moves.  He thinks it is so fun and has yet to really crash to think other wise.   Ryan was a huge skateboarder growing up.  Many broken bones and several crashes!  I am hoping that does not come to fruition with my baby.  Anyway thank heavens for daddy and the fact that he likes to play "boyish" with Jagger because I am sure Jag is sick and tired of playing house and dolls with all the girls around here!  We love you boys so so much!

8 comments:

JJ said...

Wow! Jagger is getting so big! I hate to say it but after reading your post, all I can think of is Jonathan's run-in with the curb...keep an eye on him!

Leigh said...

Love it!! He's so freaking big! And I love the 3 binkies even more.

xoxo

TD said...

He is way cute on the skateboard with the binkies!

Ammon and Brooke said...

Ryan the good old days! Launch ramps in front of my house, skating to Barro's, Dan breaking his arm. I swear I would still skate if my boards didn't always get stolen

Green Montana said...

Nice skateboard, but obviously none of the previous posters are in the dental field as they've commented on how "cute" the binkies are. Save Ryan a few grand and cut the tips off those things ASAP.

Lacey said...

He is getting so big and adorable. I use to ride on Mike and Brandons when we were younger and one day I left Brandon's in the front yard and it got stolen. He was so mad at me.

vk said...

BINKIE BOARDER!!!!!!!!


lOVE,
nONNA

Bryce and Brit said...

Jag looks so cool. i can't believe how big he has gotten. i love blakes bangs also. how do you have time to blog so much? i like to peek at your but never have to time to read. you have some serious novels going on! what's your baby's name? i miss you and love you!
brit