Friday, December 19, 2008

My deepest gratitude!
















It is hard to explain how much I am thankful for all that everyone has done for me.  To start my family has gone above and beyond to help this hectic few weeks.  My parents and sister came in town and that eliminated all the stress off of my shoulders.  My Dad would get up early every morning and take the baby from me so that I could go back to sleep.  For all of you that truly know me you would understand that sleep is the best present anyone could EVER give me.  I also gave him a "daddy do" list of things that needed fixed around the house and without any hesitation he took those tasks on and completed them all and then some.  My mother took care of all the meals, laundry, dishes, cleaning, entertainment for the children, she even went to volunteer at Navies school.  I am amazed at the energy that she has and I hope and pray that I will be the same way when I am a grandma.  My sister who constantly keeps me entertained and who picked up the slack to help with the kids and get my errands run.  My husband who knows how very hard it is for me to get through those "baby blues" and who understands that when I am crying sometimes it is best to just take the kids and let me have some quiet time.  He is also very good about letting my family stay with me. He understands how very important they are to me and puts up with our extreme volume for days!  My extended family who copes with my cry baby, hormonal, slacking attitude and for some reason loves me unconditionally anyway.  They have always been there for me and I have leaned on them more than enough throughout tough times.  I love them like my own!  I am thankful to all those friends who have brought meals, gifts, and have called to check on us and make sure that we are being taken care of.  The birth of a child is so life changing and emotional that I am glad so many could share with us.  Especially this Christmas season I have been humbled to think of family and friends and just how much they truly mean to me and my family.  For all of you that think you are being left out on Christmas cards from us this year don't worry...  I am doing birth announcements/Christmas cards sometime in January.  I just didn't want to leave out the newest addition and send stuff out twice.  We love you all and once again are grateful for so many people in our lives!  Happy Holidays!!!

4 comments:

Bryce and Brit said...

ok, so she is so beautiful! she is a total navie baby, which means janae baby. she has such cute little features. she is going to be beautiful just like all the rest. how could she not with such amazingly beautiful parent?. i am so happy she is here and janae doesn't have to pregnant anymore. we miss you all so much! give us a call sometime. we want to visit so badly! love you!xoxoxo

Sadie Lou said...

your baby girl is soooo beutiful and cute!!! she will fit right in with your cute family!!! gorgeous pictures!!! :)

Rhonda said...

Congratulations!! She is seriously so beautiful! You guys don't fail to make cute kids, do you?

Anonymous said...

Janae-
Congrats on again beautiful child. I got this link off of Jacqui's and find myself looking at all of your updates. I love seeing all the pictures of your family. You look the same as you did 13 years ago when I met Jacqui and your whole family. Hope you have a wonderful 2009