Saturday, April 4, 2009

34 things...


I forgot to write my 34 things that I love (or that you may not know) about Ryan so here goes...


1.  He has perfect teeth
2.  He has the perfect shade of blue for eyes
3.  He always wants to help out his friends
4.  He adores his children
5.  He wants a motorcycle
6.  He loves ice cream regardless of how full he is he can finish almost a gallon
7.  Growing up he was an amazing soccer player and could have gone far with it
8.  He gave up soccer for skateboarding and injuries
9.  He loves movies as much as he loves ice cream
10.  He loves new gadgets like computers, and trinkets
11.  He loves the smell of horse poo-poo
12.  He is more loyal to his friends than I have ever seen anyone be
13.  He would live his whole life spur of the moment
14.  He is very driven and successful
15.  A lot of people come to him for business advice
16.  He is very book smart (he flew through BYU)
17.  He still is in touch with many high school friends (that is amazing to me)
18.  It is almost impossible to buy him a gift
19.  He loves fish and all seafood
20. He hates clouds and rain storms
21.  He speaks spanish ( I love that about him)
22.  His dream is to start a charity
23.  He can lose weight just by thinking about it (he sucks)
24.  He loves to read
25.  He can easily be the life of the party 
26.  He has a great sense of humor
27.  He loves to snow board (although it has been a while)
28.  He is a very calm discipliner to our children (way more than me)
29.  He loves to create memories
30.  He loves to travel
31.  He loves Argentina
32.  He would move to California tomorrow
33.  He enjoys watching news channels
34.  He is a uber fabulous amazing enjoyable wonderful man and an even better father!


We love you Ry-Guy!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hey Janae! I took a guess on your blog name and got it right the first time! I am so proud of myself. :) It was great to hear from you. We need to get together when I get back there. I had no idea that you had another baby! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be coming back to AZ. Our new home is pretty close to where we were before. Woohoo! Email me if you get a chance and I will get with you once we get there and settled. Tell Ryan "Happy Birthday" for me.

Hailey said...

Hey Burk... we love all those things about you too! We miss seeing you. Kids = busy lives... but let's hit the skate park or something :) PS... I finally updated mine , Janae!