Monday, April 27, 2009

Random thoughts...



The other day after bath time Navie asked me if Greer was going to be a tiny parent.  To give you background on this story Greer is small, so small in fact that we have her on a diet that is trying to bulk her up (it is not working that well) all the children hear us talking about how small Greer is and how we hope that she'll start growing soon.  I asked her what she meant and she said again "You know one of those small parents that are only this tall."  She then held her hand up to her waist.  I asked her why she thought that and her reply was priceless...


"Because I think it would be cool to be a leprechaun for a Mom!"

6 comments:

JJ said...

She is such a complete doll - leprechaun or not. I love her and miss her. I can't wait to see you all again.

Leigh said...

Where on earth do kids come up with this stuff?! I think Greer is darling.

Sandi said...

Greer is so sinkin cute Janae! I love love love her eyes. We need to play soon! Call me xoxo

vk said...

Love to all of Nonna's "little," treasures there in Arizona. I miss you all.

Emma Jo said...

Man, I wished we lived closer. Your kids are dang cute.

Rhonda said...

Ok,first I was totally mesmorized that adorable little beauty & then I read the story...HILARIOUS! Gotta love that girl.