Friday, April 3, 2009

More Birthday shout-outs


The list never ends this time of the year...  We have so many birthdays and a lot of them I don't even post about!  This one is for Ry-Guy!  He has a birthday today and I think that I am more excited than he is.  He told me last night that he is not thrilled about getting older but I look forward to it.  I think age is a state of mind and so long you stay young at heart you stay young forever.  I don't know if our children will agree with that later on but it sure is a good thought for now.  Anyway Happy Birthday Ryan we hope that you have a great day followed by a wonderful year.  You are not old to any of us and we enjoy spending time with you and growing "old" with you!  We love you!

3 comments:

JJ said...

What a great picture of father and son. Happy Birthday Ryan!

Sandi said...

Such a cute pic I love it!!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

vk said...

Happy Birthday Ry-guy, you are so young you are still "wet behind the ears!" Enjoy life, it passes quickly........

Love,
Verlinda