Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years!






This new years was really chill.  Ryan and I are definitely getting older we had no real plans and decided that a movie would do!  We went and saw Valkyrie and afterwards picked our kids up from my mother in laws and went home.  Bret and two of his girls joined us for the countdown at our house.  The kids went outside and banged pots and pans and yelled enough that I don't know if our neighbors like us anymore or not?!  The kisses were spread around and we all rang in the year as a family!  Here's to 2009 we hope that this year is great for us and all of you!

3 comments:

vk said...

Glad to see that those pans are being put to use! Happy New Year! Kisses from me....

Nonna

&D designs said...

if you were still our neighbors we would have loved it! I sneaked some fireworks home from UT this last week. Our kids had some friends over and we did sparklers and yelled too - and I know our neighbors love it and enjoy all the kiddos - COME BACK! Ha ha

Emma Jo said...

My project (now that Christmas is over) is to get back to work on updating my blog book. I have heard from several people that Blurb is not "slurping" (meaning accepting the format) straight from Blogger anymore. I haven't really looked into yet but I will let you know if I find another company that does it. I am stinkin irritated about that!!