Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random updates...




















Okay so I have been terrible about keeping this updated I am going to admit I have been extremely overwhelmed.  Boy, number four threw me overboard and for a while I thought I was going to sink.  I think I have struggled because all my other babies were so so good and Greer has been a little hard (or border-line a lot), she got thrush really bad and it went down her throat so she could not eat very well.   That made her fussy and she lost weight because of it and the medication takes so long to get rid of it all that we are just a little on edge over here.  She is so teeny and so she sleeps not so good!!!  I think God is telling me that I need to be content and stop having babies!  I guess my mother was right when she said, "Someone has to be the baby!"   Who knows but right now we are definitely done.  Poor Ryan has had to deal with a lot and I am not going to lie I have been struggling with post partum depression and feel like the sun is just starting to shine again.  Don't worry all you people I really am doing better and have a great support system.  My mother has been to visit again and helped us out a lot.  Thank you mom for all you have done and I am blessed to have you at beckon call.  I cannot express how much I owe my mother she steps in and takes over and keeps everything running, but most importantly she loves my children and my husband.  It is invaluable to have someone that loves and helps and hugs and kisses and comforts whenever you need it.  Thanks again mom I owe you big and I appreciate all that you did for me and my family!   Meanwhile my family is still growing and things are progressing around here.  Jag is growing up and is the sweetest boy in the world.  He always says please and thank you and cleans up after himself.  I could honestly eat that boy I love him to death.  Ryan is prepping him for life ahead and he loves to "fake" mow the lawn it is so cute!  Ryan taught Blakely to ride her bike without training wheels and she is a dare devil. She is not afraid to go at it and it is quite different from our experience with Navie!  She learned to ride this bike in a few minutes and other than getting her started she can do the whole thing herself.  She is a great big helper and such a lover.  She loves to cuddle and kiss and take care of "mommy" things around the house!  Greer is so cute and she really is starting to wake up more and look at you.  She is just about 5 weeks old now and the kids and parents are loving every single moment.  There is something so wonderful about having a new baby in the home.  I will make sure to get more pictures of her and post them because she is precious.  Thank you to everyone and especially Ryan I love you so much and am so happy to have my wonderful family.  Love to all!


P.S.  I need addresses so that I can send out birth announcements!  Thanks...

5 comments:

Nic said...

I got depressed after both my kids. There comes one day when everything is okay. Mine came like a month ago. You are lucky to have your mom. I want an announcment. 178 plantation id falls id. 83404

Caryn said...

Love you.

TD said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. A mother learns to do what has to be done. It is amazing what a mother can accomplish.

9636 Carriage Chase Ln
Sandy, Ut 84092

Lacey said...

Adorable and funny kids. Greer is absolutely beautiful.

Jaimi said...

Hey I never left a comment when you had baby greer. She is so cute. Sorry about all that you have been through. Just think of how fast that first year goes!! Lucas is now 15 months and i remember when he was 6 weeks old I wanted to give him back. It was not fun in the sparks home. Now, he is a blast and is the one thing that makes me smile in the morning ( i love the other two but in the morning getting ready for school, not so much :) ) Good luck, you are a good mom. I can tell just by your entries. Wish we lived closer it would be fun to hang out together.