Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


For my birthday this year my mother and sisters and sister-in-law all pitched in to fly me out to Utah with Greer and Jag to spend some time with the "girls!"  We had a good time and spent a lot of time bonding.  For entertainment purposes I am going to list 31 things about me that you may not know, or every want to...

1.  I play the violin
2.  I danced in college (if you want to see our Nationals video go to my face book page)
3.  I love ding-dongs
4.  I love playing cards (and beating Rusty)
5.  I am a very touchy person, I love hugs and touchy stuff
6.  It is a good day if I put clothes and make-up on, I love to stay in my PJ's
7.  I love Biggest Loser
8.  I couldn't survive without Wal-Mart
9.  I am anal about my house and I clean it daily
10.  I won't go to bed with dishes in the sink
11.  I love doing yard work even though I get injured all the time
12.  I love to color but only with markers (new ones, preferably)
13.  I love the snow and seasons (weird that I live in AZ)
14.  I wish that I could tan, but I only burn
15.  I don't like shopping online
16.  I lose my phone or wedding ring at least once a week
17.  I hate talking on the phone
18.  I love bike rides (when the weather permits)
19.  My favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins Pink Bubblegum (nothing can beat it)
20.  I love brownie batter (not a fan of the cooked brownies)
21.  I am a natural brunette
22.  I don't like jewelry (I barely even wear my ring)
23.  I love family time (nothing beats hanging with the fam)
24.  I love to decorate 
25.  My favorite color is green
26.   My lucky number is 5
27.  Age doesn't matter to me I don't care how old I turn
28.  I am a big fan of plastic surgery
29.  I love vacuum lines in the carpet
30.  I hate to dust!!!
31.  I love the smell of Pine-Sol

Extras-  I love the smell of gasoline, I love Americas Next Top Model (like you couldn't tell from the picture), I am a huge fan of reality T.V., I would love to have a mini-van, When my kids are happy and playing well there is nothing more peaceful in the world, I hate reading, I love to get a good back-scratch.  There are so many things that I am thinking of but I am only 31...  Maybe next year I can think of different ones.

Thanks to everyone who gave me love on my Birthday!  

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Nae Nae!!! I'm glad you got to hang out with the girls. I love the post, I knew some of them and I especially know the last one on the extras. You've loved that one for a looooooong time!

Love you Nae and miss you!!!

Hope to see you again soon!

JJ said...

I already knew most of that stuff about you. I must be your sister.

I guess I must be the only one that doesn't watch Next Top Model seeing as how I'm not even looking at the camera.

Happy Birthday! I wish I were there and I'd take you out to Baskin Robbins.

Caryn said...

Just wait till he read number 4. I love it Nae!

Jacqui said...

Didn't know green was your favorite color - don't sniff pin-sol or gasoline - please.

Anonymous said...

Dear Nae,

It is almost frightening, how much of your list would match mine. Not too good for you, huh! Cleaning does not "float my boat" as they say, but my favorite color is green, age is only a number, and I love my PJ's. I also love you!!

Mamaw

Rusty said...

Nae, Sorry if I ruined your day by schooling you in Phase 10 the other day.:-) Maybe as a late birthday present I will let you win the next game...then again maybe not!

Emma Jo said...

Um, I just really like you and wish that we could be friends and hang out.
Happy late Birthday!!

Emma Jo said...

I didn't mean for that to sound so creepy but you know what I meant.