Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finding Joy!








I am starting to try to look at "Finding Joy in the Journey!"  I want to soak in the good and the wonderful so that I can remember all the happiness that I have been blessed with.  I truly feel as though I have been blessed beyond...  I sometimes wonder how I became so lucky.  My children are healthy and happy.  We have food on the table and clothes on our backs.  We have a roof over our heads and we have laughter.  Laughter is the best medicine so they say. Laughter IS the best medicine.  So therefore I am looking at the positive and the blessings.  I need to acknowledge how much the Lord has given our family.  I want our children to be grateful for their blessings and that can only start by example!

Today the weather was unbelievable I cannot express to you all how amazing it was.  It was a little overcast and the anticipation of possible rain was wonderful.  The kids all came over and there was bike riding, basketball, dress-up time, tag, and wrestling.  The children were so good and it was peaceful to watch them play and laugh.  I am so grateful for family and my children who help me to see the happy side of life, even when things seem gloomy.  Children are innocent and pure and interacting with them on a daily basis is joyful.  I feel closer to the Lord around my kids.   I love you kids and am so grateful for you!  

1 comment:

JJ said...

Ain't it the truth.

Needless to say, I have a lot to learn from you. I love you.