Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break



















It was hard to leave this year for Spring Break because the weather here was just beautiful but we decided to go and take advantage of our annual passes to Disneyland before they expired.  We took off on Wednesday afternoon and spent the next two days between Disneyland and California Adventures.  The kids had a great time (even though Blake and Navie were still getting over an illness) they loved every bit.  I have always been a kid at heart and I enjoy Disney anything as much as the next five year old.  The weather was amazing even though at night the children thought they were going to die of frostbite!  The kids still begged to go swimming one afternoon and luckily the pool was heated.  I am so grateful that we have the opportunity to do things as a family while the kids are young and create priceless memories.  

3 comments:

Bryce and Brit said...

i'm so glad you got away for a little bit with the family. we sure had so much fun with you guys here in utah! we love you and miss you tons.

TD said...

You went to my favorite place! I can only talk my family into going there once every three years.

Lacey said...

I'm so jealous you guys are able to do that. I'd love to go there with the kids! Maybe someday.