Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lucky Ducks!













My mom and I took the kids to Freestone Park today to feed the ducks.  Once Jag found out what we were doing he could not stop talking about it.  "Feed tha Ducks!"  The ride could not have gone faster!!!  We seriously had a swarm of ducks around us.  Once they realized that it was feeding time they started at us from across the pond.  The kids loved it.  Nonna was such a good sport at teaching the children which were the girl ducks and boys, how to ration the bread, and pushing them on the swings.  It was a great day overall and not to mention the weather was amazing!  Mid 60's a little overcast and a small breeze.  Gorgeous!

9 comments:

JJ said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Kinda reminds me of going to the "pond" in Idaho Falls. Just glad there weren't any PMS Geese around to peck your kids to death.

Blakely's hair is getting SO long! My goodness. It has been a long time since I've had the chance to see your older girls. I sure hope everything still works out for April.

Sadie Lou said...

aaww! cute cute kids! i always loved feeding the ducks when i was little! but i was kinda scared of them! haha! :)

Nic said...

I am jealous of your weather. It snowed here in IF. I am sick of it.

Nic said...

I am jealous of your weather. It snowed here in IF. I am sick of it.

vk said...

I'm homesick. Thank you for documenting some of my life these past few months........Tender Mercies....

Love,
Mom

vk said...

Amen to your new quote. It brings meaning to life, our little secret. Love, Mom

TD said...

I agree with Nic. The weather you have is alot nicer. That looks like alot of fun!

Leigh said...

Hey beautiful. Just thinking about you. Sounds like your kids have been partying it up lately. I still want to take you out to lunch. xoxoxo's

Leigh said...

Hey beautiful. Just thinking about you. Sounds like your kids have been partying it up lately. I still want to take you out to lunch. xoxoxo's