Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!





This week is Dr. Suess week at school and today was Wacky Wednesday.  All the kids were supposed to dress crazy and funky hair-do's.  Navie gets very nervous that she will be the only one that shows up crazy so it takes a lot of convincing that she will NOT be the only one.  Yesterday we spent time picking out our outfit and Hailey and Laurens as well.  I think that she will have a great time, although she didn't allow that crazy of hair.  Four braids was all I could talk her into!  

Plus check out my precious baby.  She is a smiling and laughing soul (when she is not screaming and wanting held ALL the time)!!!

4 comments:

JJ said...

Navie: You look beautiful in your "wacky" clothes. What a pretty girl.

Greer: I can't wait to have you in my home. I love your smile!

Jacqui said...

beautiful baby - I was just like Navie - I was always nervous that I would be the only one dressed up and that I would feel stupid. Man, I remember it like it was yesterday. Good times. Can't wait to see you and your beautiful kids. Love you!

Sandi said...

That baby is just to dang cute!! Love her smile!

TD said...

The clothes are very creative. I love the baby pictures!