Sunday, September 20, 2009

BITER!






I have never had a child that had a problem with biting. I always hear the horror stories of mothers saying that their children bit someone at school or in nursery or at playtime whatever... I however have never encountered that. Don't get me wrong my children do their fair share of inflicting pain, they love to hit and pinch. I definitely have pinchers!!! Greer though has decided to show me something new. She is definitely a BITER! With five teeth already she can sure pack a punch. She is a kisser and she puts a little spin on the end of her smooches. She will chomp down on you and actually leave marks. It is so hard to try to pull her off because all you can do is wait for her to ease up. Ryan has figured out a way to put all this to good work. Since no one else will touch his feet he has to get his pedicures somewhere!!! Just teasing we would never wish that upon anyone...

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yesh, Greer, if only you knew where those feet have been...haha
You have a little vampire on your hands! Good luck with that. I'm sure it's just a phase.

Sandi said...

oh I love her!!!! I ahd sooo much fun tending to her!! She is just so dang cute!