Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Son!

























Our baby boy turned 3 yesterday and it was bittersweet. He is such an angel that it pains me to see him grow up. I know it is necessary but it seems like just yesterday he was born. We had the usual party Sunday at Grandmas, followed on Monday (his actual birthday) with a trip to Peter Piper Pizza with his buddies. That evening we had some friends and family over to celebrate with ice cream cake and conversation. Thanks to everyone who showed love to my precious son and helped us celebrate his special day! He is so entertaining for his father and I. We seriously bring him into our bed at night just so we can talk to him and listen to his responses. Overnight he has learned to reason with us and explain his way out of almost anything. He is a very gentle, loving, enthusiastic, soul. His favorites right now are trains, any sport, the Wii (he can operate the whole thing by himself), saying prayers "all by myself", "dum dum dinosaur" (Night at the Museum movie), Dora, Peter Piper Pizza, riding his bike, washing his hands (he loves running water, squirt bottles, anything that can cause a mess), Baby Einstein videos, footed pajamas, his nightly access to his binky, playing any game of Daddies phone, making phone calls on my phone to unsuspecting individuals, and his buddies Crew Dylan & Madison. These are just a few of the things he talks about daily. He honestly is the best little boy and I feel privileged to have him. Jagger, we love you dearly and enjoy you every minute of every day. We are excited to see who you mature into and treasure your wonderful personality. We love you love you love you.... On a side note he is finally potty-trained with very few accidents! Yeah for all of us...

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like he had a blast!
Oh & yea on he potty-trained thing!

Richard F. Jardine said...

Love to my Jagger.


Nonna

Chad and Laura said...

Seriously what are we chopped liver? I can bring your kid a gift as well as anyone cant I. Teasing you I just want to see you.