Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jags 1st day of preschool!









Jag was so lucky to get into the best preschool around.  Mrs. Aimee Lunt started preschool and she has taken on 12 children including Jag.  He has been so excited to go to school like Navie and Blakely do.  He talks all the time about when he gets to wear his "hat pack!" Yes, folks he picked out this bad boy all by himself.  in case you cant read it, it says Mr. Strong.  He packed it full this morning with trucks, trains, a bracelet for Blakely, and a lunchables (he thought he ate lunch at school like his sisters do) I have not seen him this excited in a long time!  I asked him to pose for the camera and this little stretch leg stance is what he gave me.  He is such a character and I enjoy him being around immensely.  He was so happy to get there his only confusion was why he wasn't at the school that his sisters go to.  After he got inside he sat right down and started to play he never even looked back my way.   He was so thrilled to be around Crew and his friends that he was not attached to mommy at all like the girls were!  I am so proud of him and the fact that he was such a good boy at school (Mrs. Aimee said so) he really enjoyed learning.  He came home with a wonderful painting and stories to tell.  We are so excited for this year and are anticipating his progress.  We love and adore you Jagger and miss you while you are gone those short few hours but know that you are where you want to be and are growing.  Have fun baby!

7 comments:

Caryn said...

SO cute. I wish I could potty train Berk so he could start. Preschool started for us yesterday but I have to wait a while I guess. Dang.

And LOVE the new blog look!

vk said...

I am so excited for him. I didn't know that he was going to be in school this year. What a great opportunity for Preschool to be so close, for you to know the teacher so well, and for him to be with friends. I'll help Amy with anything if I get to come.!!

Love,
Nonna

vk said...

PS He looks so handsome with his hair all combed.

Nonna

Anonymous said...

What a darling, sweet boy!! He is so handsome. Give him a hug from Mamaw and tell him we are proud of him.

I would however, request that you think about making the blog a little lighter, for my older eyes to read:-) Thanks and love you lots.

the Hornes said...

I cant believ he's in preschool! What a good lookin boy! Love ya guys!
XOXO Mindy

Lacey said...

What a cute little boy and how fun for him! Labor day looks like a lot of fun too! Do you guys just have fun all the time? I must be a slacker in that department!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=lyrics heaven sent esthero ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg