Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am not so smart?!.

Okay so here's the deal... I totally thought that I could do this and that it would be easy. I am not smart nor do I try to pretend that I am. I CANNOT figure this thing out. As you can tell my picture at the bottom of the page is large and in charge. I would never want a pic that big! Therefore once again I will have to wait for my intelligent older sister to teach me how to do this. Sorry for those of you that thought you would see something good soon....

2 comments:

JJ said...

You are too smart! Stop saying that or you'll start believing it. I told you, this stuff is easy. I will happily walk you through the entire process and it won't take very long.

Call me.

Sadie Lou said...

oohh i am so glad that you are blogging. your kids are sooo adorable!