Saturday, August 25, 2007

I got tagged!

Don't truly understand this but here goes;

Jobs I've had:
1. I too worked my first job at the Atriums retirement home serving mashed potatoes and coffee, I really think that is all they ate.
2. Then I moved on up to Bath and Body works but didn't last long due to the fact that I felt extremely uncomfortable squirting everyone with smelly lotion when they entered (which believe it or not was required).
3. Moved up the success ladder once again to an OBGYN office in Utah. Boy the stories that I could tell you!
4. Then moved to AZ and started working for an OB out here. Once again the stories don't cease and everyone I've told don't believe that these sort of things really happen. Ladies they do!
5. Finally a mom. Which includes being a kleenex, paper towel, incubator, cow, therapist, punching bag, & anything and everything in between.

Movies I never get tired of:
1. Anything with Orlando and naughty pirates!
2. Anything that makes me laugh.
3. Anything that does NOT include the Doodlebops.

Places I've called home:
1. Overland Park, KS
2. Provo, UT
3. Draper, UT
4. Now back in AZ

Fav TV shows:
1. So you think you can dance
2. The Office
3. Survivor
4. 24
5. Lost
6. Rob & Big
7. Basically this list could go on and on I love reality TV!

Fav vacation spots:
1. Hawaii
2. Newport California
3. Uncle Merrills cabin in Montana
4. Mom and Dads backyard (love green with streams and mountains)

Fav websites:
1. anything home decor related

Places I'd rather be:
Moved and settled into our new house (not living in boxes)!

Would you bungee jump?
Yes, I cant promise that my bladder would hold up though (dang pregnancies)!

Fav cereal:
Chocolate Chex

What are you wearing?
Everyone take one wild guess... Nuff said.

Last thing you ate:
A box of Zingers. Wonder why I can't lose that last 10 pounds?

What are you listening to?
Mom, Blakely hit me. No, I didn't! Yes, she did. No, I didn't! Navie hit me. No, I didn't....

eye color:
blue

Summer or Winter:
I don't have a choice we have only one season here!

Last person I talked to on the phone?
Nacky (she is my own little soap opera)!

Scary or Happy endings?
Happy no question.

I am not going to tag anyone because this took me a long time and was slightly irritating so I don't want to pass that on! Love to all...

4 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

you are hilarious! i love orlando bloom and johnny dep. they are so cute as pirates! and i love like all the tv shows you do. we must be related:)

Sadie Lou said...

oh and i can't stand a happy ending! love ya

Caryn said...

You are so funny, it took me months to finally awmser my tags! Ha! I Love the naughty pirates too!

enginerd said...

very entertaining, wish we could be closer..:(