Friday, February 22, 2008

Fantastic Birthday!

This was probably one of the best birthdays that I have ever had.  It has also lasted the longest.  Starting with dinner and gifts at my in-laws on Sunday to the actual day on Wednesday.  Then onto Thursday when all my girlfriends took me out to dinner and gave me the coolest gift ever!  So here is a shout out to all my girls... Mindy, Kae Lynn, Hailey, Laura, Leigh (Gisele), Aimee, Joyce, Courtney, Meghan, Caryn, & Katie!  You are so nice to think of me on such an occasion.  Seriously I know how busy you all are and how many children you have so it was sweet for you all to take time off to come and hang out for a while.  Thanks also to the husbands that watched children and let their wives escape for a few hours.  A special thanks to Kae Lynn and Mindy for organizing everything and making sure it was such a great night.  Also thanks to my family for all the cards gifts and love.  Jerianne, I will be 40 before you need to buy me another bag of Haribos!  Ryan you really out did yourself this time and how you are ever going to do better I don't know...  Guess you will have to try hard!!  Then finally to Brady thanks for the "Shizout" boy was it entertaining!  Love you all.

5 comments:

Caryn said...

Happy BDay again! Dinner was so much fun, and you were so right, we need to do it again without any special reason! I emailed you photos from the party!

Anonymous said...

sorry i did not get to see u on your birthday but trust me i was thinking about you.
love,macy

The Farnsworth Family said...

Happy bday! SO glad it was such an amazing day. Kudos to Ryan for being such a great hubby and outdoing himself and thank goodness for good friends to laugh with and for making your bday great:)

Sadie Lou said...

aaww your friends are really nice!! happy bithday and i am glad you had a good one!!! :)

Beth said...

happy belated janae! i wanted to come to your dinner but we were out of town. sounds like it was a blast.
can't BELIEVE you went sky diving! what a fun memory-i felt like i was right there with you. fun posts to read!