Monday, February 4, 2008

Is someone a south paw pro?





You know Ryan and I aren't bias however we do think that we have a pretty special talented kid on our hands.  He loves to throw balls and Ryan taught him to throw a football the right way!  He grabs hold of the laces and launches it.  It is so adorable to watch and we get a kick out of it every single time.  Ryan says he is hoping for baseball or football.  Me on the other hand I am hoping for soccer or baseball.  Since the height is against us we know that basketball is probably not our best guarantee and the aggressiveness of hockey scares me to death!  I am not for football because I don't want anyone to hit my kid and Ryan was so good at soccer that I think that would be great.  However Jag hates to kick balls he only likes to throw them...  It could be wishful thinking but we are praying for sports over ballet I guess.  No offense to you men ballerinas out there we just have very little masculinity in our house and we would like to keep all that we've got.  Estrogen is over flowing out of this house!  Anyway we though that we would share our pictures with you of our very talented Jagger!  Love to all... 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! He looks like a quarterback to me!!

TD said...

I can't believe he can already throw a football. What a cutie!
Come visit me at www.duncancenter.com.

meg said...

Janae, he's adorable! I'm sure that we will be the same way when Jameson is Jag's age. Right now, his talents lie in his quick smile and learning to role over. Is there a sport for those?

Sadie Lou said...

aaww he is soo adorable!!! :)

Caryn said...

Berkley says "Bring it on Jag- we'll see who can palm a B-Ball first"...

Nae- he is so cute, please let him come to our house and play with boys toys every now and then...

And we have decided that while Berk can throw farther with his Right hand, he is more precise with hitting a target (ie my head) with his left... maybe a couple o' south paws ya think???

The Farnsworth Family said...

What a little stud. Jag and Blake will have to get together and throw a few back and forth. I am pushing for Chess club or Academic Decathlon for my boys... smaller chance for injury. Although Dave doesn't think I am funny when I say that...

Richard F. Jardine said...

Obviously taking after me!

Shawni said...

I can't believe how cute he is, Janae, and that I haven't seen him since he seemed like he was teeny...and we live two streets away. What's up with that? I can't believe Ryan got to go to the superbowl. Dave would be so jealous.