Friday, February 15, 2008

My sweet VALENTINE!



I decided today to write a little something about my sweet little Ryan...
You can ask anyone and I think they all agree that he is one of the most thoughtful men around.  He always is thinking about others and to top it off wants to make sure that everyone around him is having fun.  That is not too hard to do considering that anytime he is around things are ALWAYS entertaining.  I mean that there is not a dull moment in sight if Ryan is present.  He has a sense of humor that is catching and the laughter always rolls when Ryan is talking.  For Valentines Day Ryan and I shocked each other.  I bought us some nice sheets for our bed and turned around and surprised me with the same exact pair of sheets.  We must have been on the same page that our bed needs better sheets I just think it was funny that we bought them a the same time for the same occasion.  After our duplicate gift we went to dinner with some of our best friends the Hornes.  We made our way to Scottsdale to Ruths Chris Steakhouse and had a wonderful dinner.  Not to mention highly entertaining because Ryan was present.  You seem to always be on the edge of your seat when Ryan is there because you never know what is going to take place or if he is going to decide to embarrass you in front of complete strangers (sorry Dustin!)  It was a great time though!  Then we all went to the Phoenix Suns game and met up with the Randalls.  It was a really late game (thanks Lenna for taking the kids for so long we love you) but we all had a great time.  We had box seats with the Mechams!  The game was awesome.  To top everything off Ryan had a surprise waiting for me at home.  He got a TV for our bedroom to hang on the wall.  I know some of you might disagree but Ryan and I love to lay in bed at night when the kids are all down and watch some of our shows together.  Thanks love!  Overall it was a great Valentines Day and we enjoyed all the company and the wonderful memories made.  I love you Ryan and am so grateful for all that you do and for the fact that you always put our family first you are an amazing father but more importantly you are a fabulous husband and friend.  I couldn't be blessed with better thank you for all of your patience with me.  Love you dearly Ry-Guy!!!  Love to all as well on this hearts day!
P.S. In case some of you didn't notice I got my hair cut today and cut me some bangs and got rid of the extra long baggage.  I was beginning to look a little like a pioneer and it was driving me nuts.  Thanks Laura for sharing all of your talent with me I would be lost without you.  

10 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

you guys are perfect together! and i love your hair cut! you have probably had it for a very long time but i haven't seen it! :)

vk said...

Hi baby,

I wish I could see your haircut. Is it shorter in the back? You look pretty as usual. Now a tv on the wall in your bedroom, I just wish I had one anywhere.
Sounds like you and Ryan had a very eventful day, you have to read Aunt Jenny's blog and see how the rest of us live. Oh, your dad did call me last night......

Love,
Verlinda

Courtney said...

Wow, that is quite the Valentines Day! What fun!
PS - Love the new 'do'!

Caryn said...

LOVE the bangs! They are cute, can't wait to see the rest of the haircut...eventually! Guess you didn't need my sams card after all! Looks like you had a fun Vday!

Brooke Woods said...

Janae- you look beautiful with your new do (which isn't too surprising since you always look like a super model!). Looks like you guys had a fun Valentine's. We will be out in AZ in May for a week or so. Hopefully we can catch up with you guys.

Aubrey said...

Hey spaz look again your name isnt wrong! :) You know whats funny is that I have been to your house three times and you have never been to mine, huh whats up with that?!? I guess we will see you at Thanksgiving :(

Emma Jo said...

Love the hair...you left me wanting Ruth's Chris steak and TV in bed. What a fun date!!

vk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! YOU LOOK AMAZING AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. I AM THINKING OF YOU AND THE WEEK AFTER YOU WERE BORN WHEN I GOT NOTHING BUT ICE CHIPS. YEA, IT WAS WORTH IT.

LOVE,
MOM

Nic said...

Happy Birthday Janae. I hope you had a good day.

Aubrey said...

Hey whats your email? I don't think I have the right one and do you know Lacey's blog address? I got a message from her and I want to get back in touch with her. Thank you my dear, love ya!