Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A First!


So this is definitely a first for me.  I have never before written about a show and how much I liked something on television.  This is worth it...  I can only say that I cried last night watching, and have since then rewound it probably a hundred times.   Hello David Archuleta!  I am an absolute huge fan.  Huge Fan, HUGE FAN!  I never jump aboard American Idol because I get too attached and then get upset when things don't go my way.  However I am making an exception actually I can't help it because I am border line obsessed.  Yes, I am aware that he is 17 but he has the most pure, innocent, angelic voice that when he sings not only do I get goosebumps, but you can just see the talent seeping from his pores.  I am not exaggerating I have seen his version of "Imagine" a trillion times.  That boy is god given talent!  I agree with Paula I would like to hug him, squeeze him, and then hang him from  my rear view mirror.  He is just the true "American Idol!"  The second show that brought me to tears last night was, believe it or not, The Biggest Loser!  I was so  humbled to see Mark step down and do what was right for the team.  He has kind of rubbed me wrong this season but to see that side of him last  night really renewed my faith in him.  It taught me once again not to make snap judgements because people are good inside.  Bottom line is last night I was a bawl baby and I want a refund on my Prozac!  Love to all!

7 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

Janae, are you pregnant?

JJ said...

I guess I'm going to have to go and watch him sing. Kelly records it and watches it but I'm not a huge follower. I've heard good things about Archuleta so I'll go watch him.

As for The Biggest Loser...it's also one of my favorite shows but, as I commented on Jacqui's, I do not like the Blue team. I have a lot of very valid reasons. I'm never bothered by someone being voted off that team.

JJ said...

I think it's because you are afraid of Jillian and in love with Bob.

Sadie Lou said...

i know i love him too! and he also gives me goosebumps! and i just cant stop starring at him!! :)

TD said...

I love the Biggest Loser! Mark also rubbed me the wrong way. I have been hoping that he would leave for awhile. After reading your blog, I realize that I did make a snap judgement.
If I had a trainer, I would want Jillian!!

vk said...

Janae,

You are so funny. I also at my ripe old age am in Love with the little'Utah" boy. I agree that talent was given! But look we have a talent to listen. I understand the crying and you had better not be pregnant!

Love,
Mom

The Farnsworth Family said...

I am SO with you. From the start I told Dave (who does sometimes think I am borderline crazy) that I seriously LOVED David Archuleta. Not kidding I haven't been a huge fan of American Idol either, but I heard him sing and I seriously couldn't help it! Thanks for clearing up that you aren't prego, but I am for sure and I cried as he sang last Tuesday. I mean seriously... this boyz got some serious skillz :)