Monday, October 6, 2008

Febreeze fresh!

So it finally happened I officially have washed my phone inside my pants in the washing machine.  Ironically enough at Jakes ball game tonight Aimee, Joyce, and I were all talking about how much we lose our phones and I turned out to be the one that misplaces it the most now cleans it the most as well.  I will say that it came out sparkling clean and smelling Febreeze fresh!  I can't say though that I am out too much considering that it was a Wal-Mart special at a whopping $19.99 but at least it looked somewhat modern.  However don't fret everyone thanks to Jerianne I still have the alien phone and it is up and working.  I am kind of excited to watch all the flashes that it does and the cool ring tones.  Most of you remember my alien phone!  How could you forget, right?!  Ammon especially loves it and I'm sure that he will be excited to see it again.  Thanks JJ for always keeping me prepared!  This is not a sign that I will answer more I am still anti-phone...

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Yeah silly girl, I am kinda surprised you even busted out the alien phone- all you need is a number to check your voicemail, oh and someone to tell you to check your voicemail...

love ya

vk said...

Oh what a relief, I just thought you were anti-mom!

Love,
Mom

Emma Jo said...

You are too funny, everyone has to mess up their phone at least once...and please explain to me why you can only have 74 days left and you are so tiny? It must just come with the territory of being a beautiful person with a sparkling personality :)
Can't wait for baby news!

Ammon and Brooke said...

I am so pleased. I have been pushing for a new one for years.