Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Best Offer EVER!



I just got word that RaymondDesigns.com which is the best art work in the world is offering a holiday discount!  I absolutely LOVE this stuff and if you have come to my house you can see SEVERAL pieces on display.  Order anything and then at checkout type in the promotional code THANKS and it will take 50% off!  They are only leaving this offer up for a few weeks so get on it.  I promise you that you will not be disappointed I can't recommend this enough. Trust me!

1 comment:

Sariahfied said...

Janae,
It's Sariah Spradling, Brent Spradings wife/Brenna Conroys sister. I was blog surfing today and it was destiny. I ordered a personalized temple picture for myself and my sisters and I are getting one for our parents for Christmas! I LOVE them! Thanks so much for the promotional code, you just saved me 200 dollars!!!E-mail me at sariahs@live.com, and I will send you an invite to our blog! Thanks again!