Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween week...
























We had a very packed week this year for Halloween.  It started with my mom coming in town, partially to see us and partially to help Jacqui move her furniture up to Colorado.  We had a great time with her and my kids were in heaven.  They made cookies, played games, read books, sang songs, watched Navie at Gymnastics, the list goes on and on when Nonna is here.  I appreciate that she makes the effort to come see me and helps me with so much while she is here.  She even went to Navies school and got to volunteer while she was here.  Navie just loved having her at school!  Lenna had a pumpkin carving party at her house on Sunday evening and the grand kids had a blast.  She handed out prizes and treat bags and did art projects, she never fails to impress.  Then we had our ward Fall Festival with games prizes food and fun.  That was followed by both of the children having school parties and so much candy.  I got five bags of candy this year to hand out due to the fact that last year I ran out very early.  Those five bags only made it until 7:30pm and once again I was on a mad dash to Walgreens to buy four more bags.  We ended up with very little leftovers if that tells you how many children come around this neighborhood.  Navie this year was batwoman, Blake was a princess one night followed by a butterfly followed yet again by a ballerina, Jag was supposed to be a chicken but when I put the outfit on him Ryan freaked and said there was no way that was going to happen.  Therefore we put his Adidas sweat suit on and hat and he went as "K-Fed!"  Overall what a fun week this has been.  A lot busy however and it has absolutely flown by.  I cant believe that we are into November at least I get to start my Christmas music.  I know, I know you all think that I am weird but I look forward to this time of season every single year.  My tree will be up before you know it and onto Christmas!

3 comments:

Caryn said...

You forgot, made Caryn a really cute wreathe. I was so glad I got to see the two of them.

The kids costumes were so cute- and I love that I got to see you twice in a week!

TD said...

I love Christmas also. I usually put up my tree at least by Nov. 15.

Your kids look great in their costumes and it looks like you had a blast!

&D designs said...

Hey I hope you don't mind - but I'm stealing your pics so I can post this same Ryamond deal on my blog! I love your arrangements! Your kids were so cute at the halloween party! Guess how many bags I buy for halloween - around 10 - 12 . . . . and I never have candy left! We go through soooo much candy!