Friday, November 21, 2008

Gorilla Poo!




I love no bake cookies and for the first time ever I heard them called Gorilla Poops!  Of course I thought that was just a great name and therefore have renamed my no bakes to just that.  The other day while Navie was at school the kids were looking for something to do and we decided to make some cookies.  They loved helping and by the time they were done with all the snacking we had just about half left.  That didn't last long between my ginormous appetite and their dads the poops were gone in about a couple of hours.  We love them and need to eat as much as possible now because after the baby comes I am going to have to start some major diet!!!  That is a whole different story though.

1 comment:

TD said...

Love the name! Leave it to kids to rename cookies. You now have me thinking that I need to make some cookies this weekend. My problem is that I love chocolate chip. I finally found a recipe that I can make. I eat the dough. I do not like the cookie, so at the cookies are done I am usually a bit sick.