Friday, November 21, 2008

For Mamaw!




All my life I was raised next to my Mamaw therefore she was like my second mother.  She is one of the most wonderful people in the whole world.  So many of my good memories have her in them and I can't not express enough how grateful I feel to be so close to her.  One of my fond memories consist of her and the "claw."  She would take her hand and shake it above her shoulder and we knew that the hand was going to come after us and tickle us.  I started dong this with Jag when he was very young and we have had great laughs!  The other day when I went to tickle him I was shocked to find out how well he had caught on and he raised his hand first to come and attack me.  I could not stop laughing he knew exactly what to do and came after me with a vengeance.  I love this boy with all  my heart!  I am so thankful that I was blessed to have my grandma so close to me and teach me so much.  I love you Mamaw and I wish that I could see you soon!  I miss you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY SWEETHEART11

hERE i AM IN GOOD OLD COLORADO WITH 10 INCHES OF SNOW AND 10 HOURS OF DRIVING TO GET BACK TO GOOD OLE KC!! wE HAD A GREAT TIME BUT MISSED ALL OF YOU!!

i JUST HAD TO COMMENT ON YOUR SWEET BLOG. THE FEELING IS MUTUAL!! I LOVE YOU MORE!!

HOPE ALL IS WELL. GREER WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!