Friday, October 24, 2008

A Little bit of everything...





I just have a few random pictures that I wanted to post so here they are.  Gail my ever so wonderful, don't know what I would do without him, father-in-law has been so helpful lately.  He comes over and fixes everything from toilets to garbage disposals.  He is always willing and can come most anytime you need him.  He loves to do random stop-overs and see the kiddos he even claims he comes over to visit me as well.  Well the other day he said that he wanted to paint our garage.  Who am I to stop him from performing acts of service!!  He found the paint and came over every morning for four days to do it all.  It looks so good and makes me feel like my house is even more ready (in terms of nesting) for the baby!  He did such an excellent job and I can't tell him enough how much I appreciate it.  I love you Gail and am grateful that you are always so willing to help out.


Navie recently started gymnastics again and it is insane how much she loves it.  All I hear about everyday is "when do I go to gymnastics?"  She is constantly wanting to go and if money grew on trees she probably would be going every single day.  She is getting so good at it but it also teaches her some exercise and fun ways to be healthy.  Her cousins are all in it together and she can't get enough of them.  Marley and Maddie, plus Hailey and Lauren all attend the same gym the same day the same time.  I think it is more fun for them all than a learning experience.  Now I just need to stop being so lazy and get Blakely involved in something.  Poor second and third and so on children I really do need to realize that Navie is not an only child!

2 comments:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH YOU"RE PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!? ha ha. Where have I been? Obviously gone because you're almost due right? 8 weeks! I just told rob and he said you two were baby makin machines! We sure do miss you guys! Larz would have so much fun with Jag! Lets get together soon and catch up. :) p.s. you're such a milf.

TD said...

I know how you feel. I just told Jed that Paige is doing Piano, Karate, and he has mentioned skiing to her. Alex gets four weeks of Karate at school and Casey gets zip. Somehow I need to even it out.