Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Womens Day!



I think that this day is reserved for so much more than mothers!  Not just moms but grandmas, sisters, aunts, friends, and everything that is considered a "mother" to something.  I just want my mother to know how much I truly love her.  She is been such a great example to me and to my family.  I love teasing her about how much of a hard time I gave her growing up, however I am sure that she will be the last one laughing at some point and time.  I love to hang out with my mother and that seems to be such a rare thing.  Most people can get too much of their parents I am just the opposite.  I love to play games with her, small talk, eat her food and watch her interact as a "Nonna!"  She is wonderful and I cant say enough about her!  I also want to tell my other mother Lenna how much I love her.  She is such a rock I think that this whole family would be lost without her.  She is always thinking about others and continuously going out of her way to make sure everyone is taken care of.  To say the absolute least she is a trooper.  I also adore my Mamaw and Grandma J, sisters and sis-in laws, cousins, Aunts etc.  I think that so many have contributed to how I want to be as a mother.  I feel truly blessed to have so many genuine examples in my life.  I hope that someday my children will be able to look at me and realize that I did my best but more importantly love them unconditionally.  What better form of success than to see your children grown and be good people.  I love to be your mother Navie, Blakely, Jagger and Greer.  God truly gave me the best blessings that I could ever hope for.  You have made my life full of Joy!

2 comments:

vk said...

You are doing your best and it is more than anyone could ask! The Lord makes up the rest, look how amazing you are!!!!

Love,
Mom

Nic said...

Hey hottie! Happy belated Mothers Day! Your kids are just as good looking as their mama. You are a great mother. Hope to see you this summer. I hear you are coming to the cabin. Hopefully we can cross paths. Love you.