Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Kiddos...











Here are just some random photos of the kids.  I recently trimmed the girls hair and they thought that it was so fun.  They were so excited and saved baggies of their hair.  They would trim their hair on a daily basis.  Jag on the other hand we are letting his locks just grow.  I think this boy needs some more hair so we will see how it goes.  Not much happening right now just getting ready for the end of school and the beginning of the much "mother dreaded" summer.  Let me explain lots of heat, lots of down time, lots of "wanting friends" ALL the time!  I am going to stay positive and do my best to entertain the children to the fullest this summer!!!

6 comments:

vk said...

Stunning children and they are all mine! I can't believe Greer is looking more grown up and Blake is blossoming. Hey, does that swimming hole look distinctly familiar?

Love,
Mom

vk said...

PS By the way your dad cut my hair last week...............

Enough said! This saving money stuff stinks!

Love,
Me

Caryn said...

Greer is SO big! And remember my pool is open anytime for you! I miss your girls and Berk misses Jag!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, and so cute!! Can't wait for July!

Love,Mamaw

Jen Olson Brown said...

Hey Janae- your family is too beautiful! You guys sure make cute kids and its great to find your blog!

Rhonda said...

Seriously! How is it fair to everybody else to have such beautiful kids? They are too stinkin cute!