Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thanks!



I forgot to give a well deserved shout out to Mrs. Johns, Navies Kindergarten teacher and to Miss Christi, Blakelys preschool teacher. They are both so wonderful and I cant believe how much my girls learned this year.  Navie especially seems to have just soaked it all in.  She is an amazing reader and they have done some wonderful projects.  Mrs. Johns has patience that is just unreal.  I hope to see her soon!!!  Blakely just makes me sad to think that she will start all day Kindergarten in August.  I literally cannot believe it.  I hope that Navie plays big sister and takes care of her.  Navie just seemed to be a little more prepared for school.  We held her back so that she would be the oldest and she went to a year of Early Learners first.  Blakely on the other hand cant do that so she is starting younger than Navie was.  I just want to hold onto my kids and keep them from getting older.  I love you girls and keep on learning it is the most important thing that you can do.  Otherwise known as please follow your Dads example!

No comments: