Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last day of school...




I cant believe that my oldest is now at the last day of Kindergarten.  It makes my heart break!  She has done remarkable this year.  Her teacher is extremely impressed and thinks that she is more than ready for 1st grade.  We were worried as parents at the beginning because of how shy she was but she has definitely come out of her shell.  She is a social butterfly and loves all the kids in her class.  She has brought her yearbook to school everyday these last few and is having kids of all ages sign her book, including her parents!  We are so proud of all that she has done and the example that she has set for her siblings.  We cant wait for school to start again next year and for her to take on another challenge. Thank you Mrs. Johns and Mrs. Nagel for the dedication and hard work that you have put into teaching our Navie we appreciate it all!  Good job Navie for accomplishing such an "unknown" goal in our family and for doing so well at it!  We love and adore you!!!

3 comments:

vk said...

So love and adore her. Can I help at school when you are in the first grade? It was my favorite grade to teach!!!I love you Navie!

TD said...

Last day of school, my kids don't get out till the first week in June. Luckily they are not reading the blogs over my shoulder tonight. They would be upset.

Beth said...

you are a sweet mommy, janae. your kids are getting so big. and your girls have some amazing hair.

hope you are well:)