Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Festival #2









Our ward has a Fall Festival every year in a green belt in the neighborhood. It has become such a big event that this year they asked every family that comes to bring a pot of chili and a pie to share. Fliers go around to the entire neighborhood the week before so we plan on a lot of people. It is such a fun time to be with family and friends. This year was unique for one reason the WEATHER! I know everyone that reads this that is from somewhere other than Arizona will be laughing at me, but we were freezing!!! The high today was in the low 60's and tonight the low was the mid 40's. No costumes just pants and coats. Yes people we own coats and we dusted them off and used them tonight. Overall the weather didn't dampen our spirits it was so fun and once again a successful evening out with great friends! I just love this time of year. I wish it would be this way year round!!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Yay, I'd have to say I'm laughing considering we are in a blizzard right now with snow drifts everywhere. But it looks like a fun time! I wish it was nice here. I loved your primary program post, loved it. I love that song and whenever I hear children sing that, I cry! You are so cute Nae, miss you!

vk said...

I was there last year and consider myself to have missed out on the fun.

Love,
Nonna