Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mommys turn!!!






Thanks to wonderful husband, Navie and Mommy got to spend some quality time at the Suns season opener home game Friday night! It was so much fun. Navie had so much fun at the Suns game and she absolutely loved it. Right when we walked in we got free tee-shirts and had great seats as well. It was such an exciting game and we beat the Golden State Warriors to top things off! I must admit I think that Navie was more concerned with when she was going to get her cotton candy then most of the game but she did know that the jersey she had on belonged to the best player of the game. Steve Nash!!! She kept telling me that she was cheering him on because he was the cutest one. I think she just felt cool that she was wearing his number. Another highlight had to be the half time show, we got to see some true magicians. I have to admit I was highly impressed and Navie was standing and cheering she thought it was fabulous! Thanks so much Navie for being moms date and for showing me such a wonderful evening! I look forward to our next mommy, daughter and cant wait to see what we will do then! Love you sugar...

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

i always went for the cotton candy too...she must be like her nacky.

vk said...

What a wonderful date, and awesome memory. Now that's what I call bonding.

Love,
Nonna