Monday, October 12, 2009

Night at the Dodge!











Thanks to our fabulous neighbors the Bogans we had an incredible night at the Dodge theatre, I might add in a private suite. They invited us and a few of our friends to the Frank Caliendo show that evening. Since they are good friends with Frank we got the added bonus of meeting him before the show and taking some pictures and mingling. We also got to meet his opening act (which the name eludes me at the moment) but he was a hilarious man as well. Overall it was a great evening filled with laughter and good friends. I must give the award for most entertaining to Ben Stapley due to his contagious roar and excitement. There is nothing like being around pure entertainment and constant humor. I love to laugh and boy it sure makes your worries disappear and your cares float away. I think we could all use some extra laughter now a days and I got my fill for sure on Saturday evening! Thanks Bogans we owe you big time!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

He is seriously one of the BEST Stand-up comics, I've ever seen!!! HILARIOUS! Glad you had a great time! Laughter really is the best medicine! haha That was so cheesy!