Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Haircut!




Yes it was time... Jag needed to look more like a boy instead of an in between. I very badly wanted to grow Jags hair out but my patience wore thin. I just couldn't do the comb over look anymore. I enlisted my very handy and talented husband Ryan and his pair of Costco bought clippers. I still wanted a little length which Ryan did by using a four guard. I just held the boy tightly and let the man go for it. I don't think Jag liked it all that much but he didn't mind either. A few days later and I am still cutting some stray long hairs but for the most part it looks great. First haircut for Jag, many more to come. Here are some before and afters. Love to all!

4 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Oh! The joy of little boys hair cuts! Jag is so cute... and I am laughing at how serious Ryan looks giving the hair cut. Our hair cuts are like assembly lines now. All four boys line up and I take a 2 to their head followed by a 3 to blend the top! Love the pics...

zippity-do-da said...

The farnsworth family has got it down. My boys still cling to me for dear life. Boys hair is sopposed to be easier! Good luck! Tip: If you shave it bald it takes alot longer until the next cut:) May not look to cute- but is much more stress free!

Caryn said...

So cute! His hair is so light I dont know how you are seeing the strays!

Sadie Lou said...

wow his hair got long! he could tottaly put it in a mohock! i know that is not how you spell it. hes such a cutie:)