Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Home!

















I promised my family that does not live here that I would post some pictures of our new home! I am only doing a few because some of the kids are asleep and I don't want to wake them. I have learned that there definitely is a bonus when you buy a house from the woman that I did because she had it fixed up so nice. It was definitely move in ready no painting required. Ironically enough she had two boys and I have two girls and a boy however all the rooms worked out and so like I said it was just perfect. She has a talent in decorating homes and she definitely proved it with this one. My great find however is my brown chenille couch. I found an amazing guy that builds furniture and this was my dream couch but it was in Horchow (a magazine) for close to $3,000 there was NO way I would spend close to that. Lets just say that Pete made it for less than half! I love him he is very talented. Thank you to Ryan for making this happen for our family, he works hard and unfortunately I spend his hard earned money. He really has done a lot to bless us. Love him! I will post some more pictures later but for now this will have to do. Love to all!

9 comments:

vk said...

Thanks Janae, I love your pictures and I think the ones of the kids are so cute. What great memories you are making and how wonderful it is for the kids to have cousins. What a blessing.

Your house is beautiful of course and the shiny lights in the hall look so luminious! I would like your divan, bar stools, mirrors, shelves, and anything else you are ready to hand over. Oh, by the way your curtains also look great. Wish you would come and help me with my house.

Love,
Mom

Sadie Lou said...

oh my goodness your house is absolutely stunning! i LOVE LOVE blakes room. the furnitrue and everything is so beautiful! it is so pretty all over:)

Bryce and Brit said...

Your house is gorgeous! I thought that you were building? I think we have the same towels in the girls bathroom. Except I got mine at TJ maxx and you probably found yours somewhere cool. So are you guys coming with us to Hawaii or what? We miss you guys. Ryan in Argentina, what? Brit

Emma Jo said...

Incredible! I love seeing people's beautifully created and put together homes. I love it!

Caryn said...

Beautiful as it is in real life! Holy cow I leave for one weekend and you go post crazy! Looks like you have kept busy too!

Beth said...

Your house looks amazing! I have always loved your style:)

Chad and Laura said...

Janae- Your grounded get your butt over to my house and help me. You have not even been in your house that long and its amazing. Good job with the photos. Your kids are getting so big and they are dang cute.

zippity-do-da said...

You don't waste any time do you? Everything looks fantastic. What a great couch!

enginerd said...

Wow, everything looks great- very tasteful and sheik!