Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Party!





Saturday afternoon the girls got invited to a Halloween Party by the 3 M's. Macy Marley and Maddie had a party at Marys house and all the kids got dressed up for the occasion. They had a great time and came home buzzed off sugar. They played games drew pictures ate candy and had contests. Over all the girls and their cousins had a great time. Thanks for having a party and putting forth all the effort to entertain a slew of children. Navie was a BYU cheerleader and Blake was a Barbie of the Islands. Their favorite part was of course the make-up. My girls are girly girls and enjoy make-up like you wouldn't believe! Love to all!

7 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Seriously your girls could not be any cuter. Little divas! I love their costumes. I am way impressed with your Fall crafts. You are a cute mom. BTW your new house is amazing! One day I may need to hire you to come and help me decorate. You are so freakin talented.

Sadie Lou said...

aaww they look so cute! and yes i am a girly girl too i also love make up:)

Ammon and Brooke said...

Look at Navie with attitude!

JJ said...

What adorable costumes! I'm glad they've already had at least one chance to celebrate Halloween. I wish you lived by me...just think of the things we could do.

Bryce and Brit said...

so cute. go cougars. way to keep the byu spirit in az. i love barbie of the islands. that's what you should be for halloween. blake is so dang cute. your girls look totally different. both adorable!
miss you- brit

vk said...

THOSE ARE NONNA'S GIRLS!.................

Navie is beginning to look more like you Janae. How cute.

Take care of your dad and brother. Keep 911 on speed dial and have fun.

Love,
Mom

Shawni said...

Janae! Caryn just told me you have a blog...I love it! The prayer was my favorite part. Now I can just keep up with you guys on your blog since although we live three streets away we rarely see you guys. I still need to come see the new house all set up.