Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Blakely!













April 10th 2004 we added Blakely Lenna Burkinshaw to the family.  It was a rapid birth and I don't think she has slowed down much since then.  She is a precious sweet angel and we absolutely adore her.  She is such a great little and big sister and a good kid all around.  Here are some of her favorite things;
She cant have enough baby strollers or dolls.
She loves Barbies!
Anything pink she "has to have!"
Every commercial she watches she says "Mommy I want that!"  EVERY SINGLE ONE
She loves to try to pick up Jag and carry him around.
Whenever she plays house she has to be the mom and her name is Gabriella.
She knows every single word to the High School Musical songs.
She only ever wants to wear dresses and she usually changes them 2 or 3 times a day.
She gives the softest sweetest kisses! My favorite!!!
She has a contagious laugh.
She is my girliest girl.
She still climbs into our bed every single night and must share my pillow.
She shocked me by starting off lactose intolerant, now loves milk.
She tells me every single day how tall she is getting.
She is a nail biter (just like her Dad).
Overall she is so good and we love her and can't imagine our family without her.  She has a strong personality but it is so fun and entertaining to watch her grow into it.  Thank you Blakely for being such a good kid and we love you more than you could ever imagine...  

7 comments:

Caryn said...

What a cutie! She will never like playing at our house till we get her some dollies though...

Happy Birthday Blake!

Sadie Lou said...

blakely is sooooo cute!! i love her big eyes! she sounds so much fun!! happy birthday blake! :)

hornes said...

I love you my blakely! When you get home Crew & I have a b-day present for you! Love Mindy

megan allen said...

Ok, she is adorable and I can't believe she is already 4! What a cutie, she sounds just like my Dani May. They would be good friends, I know it!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Happy Bday Blakely! Just 12 more years until Chasey can take you out! :)

Bryce and Brit said...

Ok so we miss your family like crazy. I'm sorry i haven't called. I have kind of fallen off the face of the earth. You know how you say you live in your pj's, well that's me now. I am a lazy piece of crap now. I want you to know that song message you left me was the best thing that has ever happened to me. You always make me laugh. Come to Utah and see how fat i am, please?

Jenny said...

What a beautiful girl. You are a lucky lady!