Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fess Up...

I was thinking tonight and I'm going to just throw this out there so that all of you can think that I am a real looney!  How many of you truly enjoy playing the Webkinz games?  I will not name names but I do know of at least three ladies that play these kid games after their kids are in bed! I am the first to admit that I do like a few of them, Cash Cow, Quizzys Word Challenge those are my favorites.  I know I am a total 30 year old loser however I think anything is enjoyable when my kids are all asleep and I am doing ANYTHING alone!

4 comments:

JJ said...

I'll fess up. I'm guilty. In fact, ironically I was playing it last night just after the kids were in bed. It's more than just enjoying the games, I really like buying and decorating the Webkinz world (maybe I've said too much).

Thankfully, Shea allows me the opportunity with her Webkinz.

Thanks for being the first to admit to this addiction.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I have done the same. Winning cash for my girls makes them super happy. At one point we all were so into it that we decide to do a Webkinz b-day party. Went a little overboard with that one.[Jan 2008 post} But it was fun.

Caryn said...

All I know is I have earned 2 Cash Cow trophy's, and Braden bought me a room to fill with all things pink. I just want to remind you, our intro to the world of webkinz was from you...

My fav is Triple Strike Solitare...

My blasted mission now is to find the dang last gem I need to get the Crown of Wonder!!!

&D designs said...

Ok Janae - how funny - I never thought that it (webkins) would be something for moms - I'll have to give it a try. I was just chekin blogs this morning - I thought I would see what the Burkinshaw family is up too! Your family is too cute! Come check out family blog @
www.andigooch.blogspot.com - I tried out dot mac for awhile - but I guess I'm sticking with blogger - see ya later - Andi