Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ode to Mindy!








Today is a very special day it is Mindys birthday.  Very rarely in life do you have the opportunity to run across a truly genuine angel and I have had this chance.  She is probably one of the greatest people that I know and will ever know.  She is selfless and caring, genuine, honest, loyal and the list goes on and on.  I know she won't like that I am writing this but I think it is important that everyone knows that people and friends like this still exist.  I have never seen anyone that is so resilient as well.  She has been through her share of ups and downs and has never quit.  She is also the first one there for you or anyone when they are struggling.  She always has a positive attitude and shines where ever she is.   She is one of those souls that others gravitate towards due to the fact that happiness and enjoyment surround her.  I would be lost without her and I know so many others that feel the same way.  She is definitely my home away from home and I am so honored to know her.  I love you Mindy and I love that you show me, and my whole family love in return.  Here's to many more birthdays shared together!  You deserve a great day...

3 comments:

hornes said...

Janae you are so sweet! I hate pictures of me but all I have to say is thank you for not putting the pics of you & I in are bathing suits! I would be lost without the Burkinshaws! I love you more than you'll ever know! Thanks for everything you do for me. Much love Mindy Jane

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I love Mindy TOO!!! Like you I feel Mindy Is so amazing. Glad you did an Ode to her on her bday.

Anonymous said...

Janae,
You have no idea what a great friend you are to mindy! You take care of my little sis because I am far away and can't be there. I am truly thankful for you.
Love Jenny