Thursday, May 22, 2008

Announcing!

Though most of you know we have yet to officially announce that we are "EXPECTING" yet again.  I think that Ryan and I are replenishing the earth single handedly.  As I mentioned before since most of you found out weeks ago due to me having an illness, this will be the LONGEST pregnancy known to man.  I seriously am not due until almost Christmas.  I am not going to put the baby ticker on my blog yet because I went to start it and the baby still resembles a tadpole more than a human.  I don't really want to see a frog fetus on the blog.  Therefore I will wait to put that up until I am a little further along.  Thanks to all of you who have helped me out, like before I am extremely hormonal and sensitive and you have all been so patient.  Especially to Ryan who hangs in there through all these baby things.  I think this is it for us so I am trying to treasure every single moment.  We will keep you updated as things progress.  Love to all!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What exciting news! This will bring you to #4? Get ready, Its crazy but fun!

the cummins family said...

congrats! you guys have beautiful kids. can't wait to see this one. and ya i swear i even heard you were expecting it seems a while ago but probably was only a couple weeks ago. by the way, i love your pictures.

meg said...

Wow!! (I'll pretend I didn't know) You are a great mom with great kids and I'm sure #4 will be no different. Good luck!!

Caryn said...

Congrats again! You can just keep procreating and give me the next one, you know save me all the time and trouble of puking for 9 months...

TD said...

Congrats! You are one up on me.

hornes said...

I absolutely can not wait till this next baby! I dont know how much cuter a baby can get but we will see when this next one comes! Your kids are beautiful! Love you guys!

Nic said...

I am very happy for you Janae. I hope I can see your family sometime soon. You have a great family and one more will make it all the better.

Sadie Lou said...

YA YA YA!!! that is soooo exciting! i am so excited for you and ryan! :)

The Farnsworth Family said...

SO happy for you guys. Congrats again :) Hope you are feeling better.

&D designs said...

Janae - we're so happy for ya'll - you know 5 is not bad number of kids to have . . . keep going! Just kiddin, congrats!