Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pictures










My girlfriend (actually she is a second cousin) took pictures of me and my children while we were in Colorado this past month for Jacquis wedding.  She used to live by us when we lived in Kansas and since then she has gotten married and has two beautiful girls.  She loves photography and was looking for some test subjects and I graciously volunteered.  I have always wanted some pictures that were professional of my children but I myself am not a fan of having my picture taken.  I wish Ryan would have still been there so we could have a family picture taken but he had to come home earlier because of work commitments. So here is the link to look at them I think they are wonderful and I cherish them daily.  Thank you Lacey for all of your time and effort that you put in.  You are truly talented and I think many people will benefit form your talents.  Love and miss you and can't wait to see you again!
www.burkinshawphotos.blogspot.com 

9 comments:

vk said...

Beautiful, mother and children. There is not other way to describe you and how lucky your dad and I are.

Love,
Mom

Caryn said...

Janae they were all stunning! Jag looks so grown up, Navie looks like a little model, Blake is actually smiling at the camera, and You look gorgeous. Remind me how Ryan got so lucky?

You cousin is talented for sure!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

janae... You are so Freekin HOT in those pictures. Holy cow!! Ashlyn was looking at the pictures and is like is that Gravy... I forgot how that is what she called Navie. But All your kids are so beautiful. Love how their eyes are so breathtaking in the photos. Good job Lacey!!

Sadie Lou said...

you and your kids are beautiful!! and is that navys natural hair?...i love it! is the perfect amount of curl and straight! it is perfect and now i am jelous! :)

Lacey said...

You are too sweet, thank you!! It was all about the models though, the only thing I did was point and shoot. Love you and miss you!! It was so awesome to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Janae, so good to catch up on your life! TJ is at Father and Son's tonight so I am doing some major blogstalking. (Since I lack much of a social life lately, this is the best way to catch up, right?)

Cute family. Glad all is going well. I felt honored to be listed on you links! I think your blog is the only one I'm on. Sorry there is actually no blog. I may post pics in a few weeks when I have my baby though...we'll see, no promises. A blog is too big of a committment for a lazy girl like me! (:

KatieZ said...

Okay, there is another reason I don't have a blog. I'm a bit "slow". Sorry about the anonymous!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Love these pics. Your family is just beautiful! Maybe you could photoshop Ryan into the pictures? He he!

Emma Jo said...

What amazing pictures! I am obsessed with really great photography, especially of my kids too--there is nothing quite so special to look at again and again. They are gorgeous!!
PS I play webkinz too.