Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Tidbits...








Here are some random pictures of the family as of lately.  I have no idea how to put the pictures in between the text of this post so you all are just going to have to suffer through this.  My Mac computer has no click and drag.  I can barely work this thing let alone figure out how to post properly.  As you can tell my boy is still up to boy things.  He walks around the house with a ball and bat all day and if you get in his way he will swing at you.  Unfortunately he has very good aim so he hits you more than you escape scott free.  He still loves his binkies and with one missing tooth (Ryan and I chose not to fix it considering he knocked it out twice in a week) he is able to fit two binkies in at once.  Blakely just finished her first year of preschool with Ms. Christie.  She absolutely loved her and can't wait to start again next year.  Plus at Navies school they celebrated all the summer birthdays on Monday so she got to have a birthday hat which she loved.  

2 comments:

Richard F. Jardine said...

Loved every picture and I can't wait to see the kids, that includes you of course!!!!!!! I can't believe they are growing up so fast. Slow down.

Love,
Mom

TD said...

Great pictures! It is so fun to see and hear with is happening with your family.