Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kudos!!!






I figure that it is about time that I give props to those who deserve them.  So first and for most thanks to Elliot.  He has done so much for me in my new house.  The pictures are of the island that he built out for me (before it was just plain drywall.)  He also added crown molding to my kitchen cabinets and is only half way done.  I have decided to go even higher!  Such a female thing to do.  However he is also the talent behind the beautiful frames that I have in my house.  No joke he made them and he can make you some too.  He does bulletin boards and frames, moldings, built-ins honestly you name it he can do it.  The poor guy is never going to escape me because I have endless ideas at what I want done to my house.  Seriously though anyone that wants his number just give me a call he is absolutely WONDERFUL!  God given talent...  Second props need to go to my talented sister Jerianne who set up my whole blog.  There is always a smart and talented kid in the bunch and she got it all!  She can do anything that needs to be done and never complains.  Wish I had some of that skill.  Anyway thanks to you guys you have not only made my life so much easier but way more beautiful as well.  Love to all!

4 comments:

vk said...

Janae,

Absolutely and utterly stunning! I would think that you would help your poor old ma get some of that beautiful stuff. I need help too before I get to old to see or appreciate it. Anyway, you have quite the knack and your house is stunning. I especially like what is in the picture frames.

Love,
Mom

Sadie Lou said...

he seriously did that! that is gorgous!! he is amazing! and your blog is very cute! :)

zippity-do-da said...

Good work to all. Your home is not only beautiful, but it sounds happy too. (well the kids sound happy, but their mess cleaning jail bird of a mother might need a break!) Miss you.

Lacey said...

Love the picture frames and your kitchen.